Undergraduate/Graduate Degree: Graduate professional degree in health-care related subject area (i.e., PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.)
Coursework Background: None specified
Relevant Research or Experience: Professional experience in health care
Other: Official GRE, USMLE, MCAT or equivalent scores
Statement of Purpose
Transcripts: All post-high school **Hard copies of transcripts must be sent to the Graduate School Admission Office, 633 Clark Street, Evanston, IL 60208-1113**
2 Letters of recommendation:
- One letter from the primary research mentor.
- For applicants NOT anticipating tuition support from their Division/Department, another letter from a secondary research mentor.
- For applicants anticipating tuition support from their Division/Department, submit a letter from your department/division administrator or chief outlining their support.
Prospective students must have:
- A confirmed mentor with data that is available for secondary analysis.
- History of publications or first-authored presentations at academic conferences.
- PhD, MD, DO or equivalent terminal degree.
Need more information? Contact our MSCI Program Administrator.