Degree Requirements: Graduate professional degree in a health-care related subject area (e.g., PhD, MD, DO, PharmD, etc.)
Relevant Research or Experience: Professional healthcare experience
Test Scores: Official GRE, USMLE or MCAT. TOEFL test scores are required of most international applicants. TGS school code for TOEFL is 1565.
Statement of Purpose
Transcripts: All post-secondary transcripts
Official transcripts should be sent directly from the issuing institution's Registrar in sealed, unopened envelopes to:
Graduate School Admission Office
633 Clark Street, Evanston, IL 60208-1113
Two Letters of Recommendation:
- One letter from the primary research mentor.
- For applicants NOT anticipating tuition support from their Division/Department, submit a letter from the secondary research mentor.
- For applicants anticipating tuition support from their Division/Department, submit a letter from your department/division administrator or chief outlining their support.
- A confirmed mentor with data that is available for secondary analysis.
- History of publications or first-authored presentations at academic conferences.
Need more information? Contact our MSCI Program Administrator.