2015 Dixon Translational Research Grants - Innovation and Young Investigator Awards - Deadline was July 2014
Northwestern Memorial Foundation (NMF) and the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences (NUCATS) Institute would like to announce the availability of 2015 Dixon Translational Research Grants in the Innovation and Young Investigator Award categories. See below for details.
The Dixon Translational Research Grants Initiative is seeking proposals for highly innovative, multi-disciplinary clinical and translational research collaborations to facilitate research that can make a meaningful impact in medical science at a national level.
Ideal proposals will clearly demonstrate the following elements:
- Innovation and novelty of proposed clinical and translational research
- A strong team and appropriate infrastructure to support the project
- Strong potential to lead to meaningful impact on clinical care – successful proposals will provide a clear description of this impact
- Clear objectives, a detailed timeline, anticipated results and outcome measures
- Priority is given to projects with near term (1-3 year) clinically relevant results, or results that can be translated to patient care within 1 year of project completion
- A plan to secure future funding from other sources upon completion of the project
- Complete information
The deadline to submit applications to https://grants.nubic.northwestern.edu/welcome was Monday, July 28, 2014, 5:00 p.m.
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Cara Crosby, NMF Grants Administration Director, at 312.926.4275 or email@example.com. Questions regarding NITRO Competitions (formerly NUCATS Assist) may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.