2016 Dixon Translational Research Grants Initiative - Innovation and Young Investigator Awards - Deadline August 3, 2015
The NUCATS Institute and Northwestern Memorial Foundation (NMF) would like to announce the availability of 2016 Dixon Translational Research Grants in the Innovation and Young Investigator Award categories.
The Dixon Translational Research Grants Initiative is seeking proposals for highly innovative, multi-disciplinary clinical and translational research collaborations to accelerate the identification and implementation of new treatments to improve human health.
Ideal proposals will clearly demonstrate the following elements:
- Innovation and novelty of proposed clinical and translational research
- A strong team and appropriate infrastructure to support the project
- Strong potential to lead to meaningful impact on clinical care – successful proposals will provide a clear description of this impact
- Clear objectives, a detailed timeline, anticipated results and outcome measures
- Priority is given to projects with near term (1-3 year) clinically relevant results, or results that can be translated to patient care within 1 year of project completion
- A plan to secure future funding from other sources upon completion of the project
- Complete Information
The deadline to submit applications to https://grants.nubic.northwestern.edu/welcome is Monday, August 3, 2015, 5:00 p.m.
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to Cara Crosby, NMF Director of Operations, at 312.926.4275 or email@example.com. Questions regarding NITRO Competitions (formerly NUCATS Assist) may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investigators seeking assistance in identifying collaborations or specific research resources are encouraged to contact Nick Maull at 847.467.0320 or email@example.com.