NUCATS navigators support investigators and research team throughout the clinical and translational science spectrum. Whether you are need of a specific NUCATS service, would like advice on addressing a challenge you are facing in your research, or want to learn more about the ways NUCATS could support your research project, the navigators are here to help.
To request a consultation, please complete our consultation form. A navigator with the expertise to meet your research needs will be in touch after your request has been reviewed.
Meet the navigators:
- Analytics services & Biostatistics, epidemiology, and research design (BERD): Tameka Brannon
- Biomedical informatics & Center for Data Science and Informatics: Randy Janzen
- Center for Clinical Research: Mara Johnson
- Center for Education & Career Development: Yesenia Abreu
- Community/patient/stakeholder engagement: Grisel Robles-Schrader
- Evaluation & continuous improvement program: Keith Herzog
- Galter Health Sciences Library: Karen Gutzman, MSLS
- Lurie Children's Hospital's Stanley Manne Children's Research Institute: Kelly Carroll, PhD
- Pilot & voucher funding: Abby Costentino-Boehm
- Preclinical navigator & new ventures: Nick Maull, JD
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago: Andrea Minogue
- Studio consultations: Abby Costentino-Boehm
- Team Science: Katya Klyachko, PhD