Login using any of the following methods:
- Go to https://grants.nubic.northwestern.edu/
- Click on 'login' at the top right corner of the screen:
- To log in with your Northwestern University, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, or Northwestern Medical Group account: select the orgarnization logo then enter your username and password
- To log in with Facebook, Google, Twitter, or LinkedIn: click "I don't have a Northwestern log-in" at the bottom of the login page
APPLYING TO A COMPETITION
Choose a competition:
After you login you'll be presented with a list of open competitions. Review the list to find one that interests you, and click the "Apply" button next to it.
- Click the competition title to view the competition details and submission requirements. If you have questions about applying, this is where you want to look to find contact information for the compeition.
- Click the "Apply" button when you're ready to apply
Verify your contact info:
You'll be asked to verify your profile and contact information. This information is used by the organization running the competition to reach you for any kind of application follow up such as questions, requests for additional documentation, or notice that you've won the competition.
When you're done verifying your contact information, click the "Save Draft and Continue" button to proceed to the next screen.
Enter project overview:
Enter the title, abstract, and estimated cost of your project proposal. When you're satisfied, click "Submit"
AFTER SUBMISSION AND REVIEWER COMMENTS
If everything that is required was submitted, you should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
Once the competition's deadline for application submissions has closed your application will be evaluated by the competition reviewers. You may receive additional contact from competition reviewers asking for clarifications to your application, or to upload additioncal documents.
After your submission has been reviewed, you can see the reviewer's notes by clicking "View reviews for this submission" on any submission that you've created.
If you need help or assistance, feel free to reach out to us at any time at: email@example.com